Ronald McDonald House: Handicap-Accessible Playground Project
Maggie Holton is a six-year-old survivor of neuroblastoma. After beating stage 4 cancer, she wanted to give back. She raised $50,000 to build a handicap-accessible playground for Huntington’s Ronald McDonald House. I created this video project to chronicle the weeklong construction of the playground, and also as a thank you to the hundreds of volunteers who made it possible.
Facts and Figures:
- This video was created for Ronald McDonald House of the Tri-State’s Facebook page.
- It currently has over 22,000 views on Facebook.
- This video has reached over 71,000 people on Facebook.
- I edited this video using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Ronald McDonald House: Stop-Motion Project
I created this video as part of a campaign to increase awareness of Ronald McDonald House of the Tri-State’s collection of pop can tabs. This video was created specifically to be featured on the charity’s Facebook page.
Facts and figures:
- Over 400 individual photos were taken to create this video.
- It took more than three hours to shoot.
- I shot this project twice (the first draft quality wasn’t up to par).
- I was the sole creator of this project from pitch to completion.
- This video was edited using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- This video has reached over 23,000 people on Facebook.
- The views of this video are currently over 8,600.
Home Movie: Disney Cruise
I created this video to chronicle the great time my family had on our Disney Cruise. I enjoy making home videos like this, especially vacation videos!